 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 37
Re: tonite's meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 02:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:

What did everyone else think of the meeting?

Just wanted to add my voice to the others and say that I had a great time
too. I really enjoyed gabbing with folks and listening to others and
checking out the various creations.  The time flew by leaving me with the
itch to have a longer (possibly day long) get-together like the folks at
WAMALUG so we don't feel rushed in the least.  I know Rich said weekends at
the library are hard to nab but it's something I'd like us to work towards
(those guys at iXL seem to have quite the set-up).

My only regret is that we didn't take advantage of the camera that was there
to record this historic event - oh well, I guess that just means we can
embellish the tales in the future.

G.