 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 35
Re: tonite's meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:03:59 GMT

I thought the meeting went real well.  I'm definitely looking forward to
seeing more MOCs from everyone and also bringing more of my own for others
to critique.  I also thought that the length of the meeting was perfect (2
hours).

Tim

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Steve

The meeting went great.  Everybody had so much to talk about, and there • was
alot of energy.  I think the next meeting will be even better.  I think we
are really off to a good start.  I didn't take any pictures this time, but • I
will be sure to take some next time.  We should have more people next time
as well.  I talked to a guy today that couldn't make it last night, and he
seemed excited to come next time.

What did everyone else think of the meeting?

Rich Schoonover

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Well, since its about 1830 and I'm still at wurk in DC, its unlikely • that
I'll make it to Richmond to celebrate the first RICHLUG meeting :-(  I • hope it
went great though and hope I can make it to the next one!
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat