 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 36
Re: tonite's meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:

What did everyone else think of the meeting?

Rachael & I had a great time!  Last night she cleaned out the LEGO room
(which had become a post-holidays storage room) and we've starting working
on some stuff to show at the next meeting. (Well, I've started sorting at least)

Also I'll be bringing a small color TV monitor along with some video I took
of Legoland Windsor this summer.  Greg Perry said he would bring some of his
animation & a VCR -- if you weren't at Brickfest and didn't see his stuff
it's definitely top notch ... his Escher-esque sequence is awesome!

Chris
http://www.bussetech.com