 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 38
Re: tonite's meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:45:56 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:
I know Rich said weekends at
the library are hard to nab but it's something I'd like us to work towards
(those guys at iXL seem to have quite the set-up).

It would be cool if you folks managed some weekend meetings, I think
Richmond is a bit too far to drive for an evening after work (2.5 hrs
from Raleigh or so), but would be reasonable for a Saturday.

Frank