 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 41
Re: tonite's meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Chris Busse writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:
I think an weekend meeting next time would be a good idea.  If those guys at
iXL can supply us a place I think the next meeting should be there.  An
extended meeting would be great.  First we need to know what are members at
iXL can do for us though.

Are you out there?

Yup.  I'll check w/ the General Manager & Facilities Manager of the office
and see what they say... assuming there's no insurance issues I think (hope)
they'll be okay w/ it... It may take up to a week before I hear anything
back tho...  I'll keep the group posted!

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris