 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 16
Re: Meeting place ideas (was Re: New LUG -- RichLUG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
I just called Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road and they have both a small
meeting room (20 people) and a larger meeting room (50 people) that can be
reserved for no charge.  The only requirements are (1) a reservation form
needs to be filled out in advance of the meeting and (2) the group must be
non-profit (no businesses).

Tim

Sweeeeet.  Glad there's a LUG in Richmond now ... I went to Brickfest 2000
up in DC (wamalug organized it), but boy do I HATE driving to DC!

Can't wait for the first meeting...

Chris Busse
http://www.bussetech.com