 Announcements / 917
916  |  918
Subject:
New LUG -- RichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:07:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi

I just wanted to announce that I am starting a LUG here in Richmond Va. I
have several friends who are interested in taking part in this endeavor and
we would like to welcome anyone who wants to take a look at our activities
in the future to come by the website and browse around.

http://communities.msn.com/RichLUGWebsite

The RichLUG is not just for people in Richmond we will take anybody no
meeting requirements or such.  If you aren't to far away we will have
meetings here in Richmond.  A place to have them is still undetermined, but
that will come later.

Thanks

Rich Schoonover