 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *341 (-10)
  Introducing PANTHEON: The League of Plastic Gods

In a long overdue announcement*, I’d like to let folks know about the new super-team that has taken up residence in Brickmond and will be dispensing ABS-style justice to evildoers in the future. Pantheon – The League of Plastic Gods brings together (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  RichLUG Meeting - Saturday April 27th

Greetings! This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the next meeting of the Richmond (VA) Lego Users Group will be Saturday, April 27th. Meeting time is 12 Noon - 5 p.m. We have the big meeting room at the Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric)

  Re: That's Dr. Waters to You (was Re: Manassas Train Show!)

(...) Actually it's called a PhD in Health Related Sciences. The track is Gerontology and my research will focus on Palliative Care. I plan to write my dissertation on the LEGO theory of block structure in older ALOL's. I will measure the pain (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gus47D.F1E@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO-ology. Bert: That is awesome news! Congratulations! (...) Definitely understandable but we'll still miss you if you can't come. Tim (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  That's Dr. Waters to You (was Re: Manassas Train Show!)

(...) CONGRATULATIONS Bert! I didn't know you could get a doctorate in LEGO-ology. (...) Boo! That's no fun! Surely they'll understand if, after only being in the program for a couple weeks, you tell them you need some time off to go play with your (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Manassas Train Show!

(...) ...Sorry to hear it. Manassas is a great chance for us to get together, since its one of the few events that's only one day. (...) ...Well, we got a bit of an oversized tent this time, so maybe that'll help. Last year there were a few plates (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Manassas Train Show!

(...) I wish we could! (...) I was just accepted to a PhD program that starts June 26th. I hope I can participate in September. (...) and may not be able to attend BrickFest. Bert (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Manassas Train Show!

(...) Stephen - Thanks for thinking of us. We're definitely still up for a joint train show at some point - however, it looks like the Manassas show falls on a day that's not good for us down here. So unfortunately we're not going to be able to make (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Manassas Train Show!

...Hey guys in Richmond! ...I remember we talked at one point about possibly doing a joint show at Manassas. Anyone still up for it? --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: New LUGNET web page for The Animated Brick Company

Greg: Nice presentation. I really like the explaination for each video as well as thelisting of the music credits. One questions - where is my favorite video, the original Christmas Train? :-) I really dig that music! Tim "Greg Perry" (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact