 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 336
Re: Manassas Train Show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:05:21 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Hey guys in Richmond!

...I remember we talked at one point about possibly doing a joint show at
Manassas. Anyone still up for it?

Stephen - Thanks for thinking of us.  We're definitely still up for a joint
train show at some point - however, it looks like the Manassas show falls on
a day that's not good for us down here.  So unfortunately we're not going to
be able to make it on June 1.

...Sorry to hear it. Manassas is a great chance for us to get together, since
its one of the few events that's only one day.

Please keep us in mind though - we'd definitely like to do something with
you guys some time - perhaps later in the year.  As of right now, our only
other planned group event for the year is the Science Museum annual train
show which will be in September this year.

So keep in touch - and if not before, we'll definitely see y'all at BrickFest!

Greg

P.S. I was looking at shows from last year's Manassass Railway show - are
y'all going to be outside under a tent again?  If it's 90 degrees in
mid-April I shudder (or is that sweat) to think what it will be like by June
1.  At what temperature does ABS start to go soft?

...Well, we got a bit of an oversized tent this time, so maybe that'll help.
Last year there were a few plates of mine that seem a bit more warped than they
were originally :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com