 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 335
Re: Manassas Train Show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:16:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Hey guys in Richmond!

...I remember we talked at one point about possibly doing a joint show at
Manassas. Anyone still up for it?

Stephen - Thanks for thinking of us.  We're definitely still up for a joint
train show at some point - however, it looks like the Manassas show falls on
a day that's not good for us down here.  So unfortunately we're not going to
be able to make it on June 1.

I wish we could!

Please keep us in mind though - we'd definitely like to do something with
you guys some time - perhaps later in the year.  As of right now, our only
other planned group event for the year is the Science Museum annual train
show which will be in September this year.

I was just accepted to a PhD program that starts June 26th. I hope I can
participate in September.

So keep in touch - and if not before, we'll definitely see y'all at BrickFest!

and may not be able to attend BrickFest.

Bert