 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 338
Re: That's Dr. Waters to You (was Re: Manassas Train Show!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:32:32 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Bert Waters writes:
I was just accepted to a PhD program that starts June 26th.

CONGRATULATIONS Bert! I didn't know you could get a doctorate in
LEGO-ology.

Bert:  That is awesome news!  Congratulations!

and may not be able to attend BrickFest.

Boo! That's no fun!

Surely they'll understand if, after only being in the program for a couple
weeks, you tell them you need some time off to go play with your fellow
LEGO-loving friends up in No. Virginia for a few days.  Sounds perfectly
reasonable to me.

Definitely understandable but we'll still miss you if you can't come.

Tim