 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 332
Re: New LUGNET web page for The Animated Brick Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:08:42 GMT

Greg:

Nice presentation.  I really like the explaination for each video as well as
thelisting of the music credits.

One questions - where is my favorite video, the original Christmas Train?
:-)  I really dig that music!

Tim

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Greetings fans of brickmation videos.  In an out-of-character burst of
motivation, I put together a page today here on LUGNET to showcase my LEGO
stop motion animation videos.  In recent times, my various LEGO obsessions
have not been focused on brickmation but I still have a big interest in • this
"art form" and plan to be creating some new videos later this year (hope • to
have at least a couple of new things at BrickFest).

In the meantime you can check out some of the videos I've created over the
past few years.  Here's the link to the "new & improved" ABC Showcase:
http://www.lugnet.com/~250/brickmation/

Enjoy!

Greg

P.S. Just want to put a plug in here for the benefits of LUGNET membership
which allow me create this page and also to be able to throw it together • so
quickly with the awesome FTX tutorials that are provided.  Also, I'd be
remiss if I also didn't give the HUGE "shout out" of appreciation to Kevin • &
BrickShelf. The pictures and images that appear on the page are residing
there.