 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *106 (-20)
  Model of Colonial Williamsburg's Powder Magazine

Greetings – I want to share some pictures of a project I recently completed after a couple of months of occasional work and multiple purchases from Brickbay. I have built a LEGO version of the historic building Colonial Williamsburg’s Powder (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) Oops, yeah, you're right. My mistake (must've been preoccupied...). BTW I haven't seen any of those 4816-4819 sets you've seen at KB Liquidators. Do you know if they came in before the other stuff and perhaps got sold already? And wasn't $4.99 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GBwFMK.Kzy@lugnet.com... (...) were (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) maybe (...) It has been my experienced that these LEGO events are not staffed by LEGO employees but rather either by (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) The coupons were for Alpha Team, and you might be able to talk to a Lego customer service phone person about that as only 1 of 6 TRU stores in my area (Inland Empire area of California) bothered to dig to the bottom of the trash for the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) I took my kids to the LEGO Racers event at my local TRU. No one really knew what was going on; they just had a place set up where a store employee would race a kid with the racers. I noticed the employees wearing LEGO Racer buttons, so I asked (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  TRU & Missed Opportunity

I finally made it into the Toys 'R' Us at Regency today to see if there were any sale items left. The blue tubs are back to regular price but the Rock Raiders sets are still on sale. At first I couldn't find much looking in the regular LEGO aisle (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Train Workshop (was Re: BrickFest Registration)

This is a cross-posted message (with edits) from the Wamalug newgroup. Since we are looking towards running some train displays in the (near) future, for those of us going to Brickfest this year, we should attend this workshop. The group members (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Toys R' Us Sale

HI all They are having a sale at Toys R'Us right now. They are selling the blue tubs at $15 and there are also lowered prices on roc raider stuff. Some of the sale stuff is at near the information desk. Later Rich (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: April Meeting wrapup from Rich

(...) After getting Rich's message I remembered that I'm scheduled to be out of town the last weekend in April. Dangit! I should be around for the May meeting though(assumed to be the weekend before Memorial Day). (...) I enjoyed the get-together (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  April Meeting wrapup from Rich

[crossposting the meeting wrapup e-mail] The April meeting looks as though it will be on the 28th. The same place and time. If anyone has any concerns or issues about the meeting time please email me directly. My email address is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Great American Train Show

Hi again I found this info at the www.gats.com website last night. They are going to have a train show here in Richmond. August 18 & 19, 2001 - Richmond Raceway Complex - 600 East Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA I thought we may have a little interest (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Va/NC Get Together in Richmond (was Re: Brickfest thanks)

(...) No, I need to do some stuff at home this weekend. I might try to make it to your May meeting. Frank (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Va/NC Get Together in Richmond (was Re: Brickfest thanks)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AC3EB45.3A95@m...ing.com... (...) :-) (...) down (...) Triangle (...) should have a (...) the best place (...) out and play :-) (...) Richmond Science Museum. (...) notes and (...) This (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Brickfest thanks

(...) Hmm, we still need to do a WAMALUG/NCLUG meeting in Richmond, of course we can add RichLUG into the picture now also! (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

Hi All Once again it is time for our monthly meeting. The meeting will be at the Tuckahoe Library on Saturday the 31st. It will be in the small room downs stairs. I reserved the room for all day. If there are any concerns please email me or post a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

Once I found out the Virginia Museum of Transportation was in Roanoke I emailed Beckie about being unable to participate. I do think a display is possible for the VMoT. One day maybe...I believe I read an email from Rich about reserving space at the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

(...) I had previously said that I might be out of town that weekend and even if I'm not I really don't have any interest either in driving all the way out to Roanoke. I'm eager for us to put together an event but not THAT eager. Does anyone know if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

Sorry to reply to my own message but Bert and I just looked at the Virginia Transportation Museum website and noticed that they are located in Roanoke! On such short notice, this is not doable for me. Anyways, I'll see everyone on Saturday for the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:GAs2u0.Ep8@lugnet.com... (...) waiting (...) Beckie and (...) town (...) trains (...) if (...) and (...) [Details are posted on the RichLUG message board at: (URL) sounds like a good first (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting in March?

This is my first posting on Lugnet! I will try to attend the March 31st meeting. I didn't realize Richlug had a newsgroup on Lugnet and was waiting for information about the March meeting on our web site. I did email Beckie and Tim about the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact