 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 91
Re: Meeting in March?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:44:17 GMT

Once I  found out the Virginia Museum of Transportation was in Roanoke  I
emailed Beckie about being unable to participate. I do think a  display is
possible for the VMoT. One day maybe...I believe I read an email from Rich
about reserving space at the library for our next meeting, I will try to attend.