Re: Building meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:32:29 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:39E48C19.12D5A2D5@irco.com...

Hi all,

after a rather long (eternal?) absence, I've gotten to the point where I'm • back
online, have e-mail, and can check LUGNET newsgroups easily again  - • *phew*, I
survived.

ANYHOO, I think this is a great idea - I'd love to partake in this.  I've • mentioned
this to Eric K., but it's worth broadcasting now ... our new apartment has • a
basement room (well, not really a basement) that's pretty big (18' by 12' • ??) and
that, except for the oil tank in one corner, is devoted completely to • LEGO.  It's
carpeted, insulated, well lit, and has a modicum of building-related • furniture (a
table, a large low coffee table, etc. etc.)  I would love to host a • building
session or some Brikwars events (or whatever else, for that matter).  The • one
downside (from other people's perspectives, maybe, but not mine ;) is that • this new
apartment is about 1.25 hours outside of Boston, in Lee NH (near • Portsmouth).  I'm
still planning on trekking down for some meetings, but I'd love to have • some people
scratch and claw their way up here sometime as well.

Anyway, I figured I'd offer.  There's a large LEGO room waiting to be used • by more
than just me :)

frolicking in his new on-line-ed-ness,
shaun

Just the person I've been looking forward to building with too :-)  I can
probably get up there on a weekend for some.  Next weekend (not this coming
one, the one after) is 4 days long for me, but a lot of people might be
going home (including my FOL friends here at school) so I may need a ride
from another NELUG member.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne