Re: A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:57:31 GMT

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 12:43:40PM +0000, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
June 7th
June 14th
June 22nd
June 28th
June 29th

Hmm...The 7th doesn't look good.  The 14th is possible.  As for the weekends
of the 22nd and 28th, I'm not sure...*one* of those weekends I'll be heading
to NJ, but I won't know probably until this weekend.  So one is good and the
other isn't - I'll let you know.

Any word on when might be good?

I think the 7th is out :)  I believe we're out of town next saturday,
but I don't know if we have plans for the other three dates.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com