Re: A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:04:02 GMT

"Andrew P. Saada" <apsaada@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HFvsKw.1tyG@lugnet.com...

Hello,

Just saw this on news.lugnet.com so I thought I'd see what you guys are up • to.
If I was in the area I'd say "sign me up" for a day o' gaming.  This makes • me
think...I have only been to ONE GardenSLUG meeting and I know everyone's • not
into castle, but I'm wondering if there's any chance of a weekend of • Brikwar-y
goodness for the two LUGs??  I guess something to think about. Also, Joe,
what'll you be doing in NJ?  You know Eric Sophie lives waaaay north (as • opposed
to us [me] central folk). Okay, I look forward to the outcome of this day.

Hi Andrew,

Once we figure out a date, if you're going to be in the area, you're welcome
to join in or just come along to observe.  As for a LUG vs. LUG game, I'd
love to do that, but I suspect logistics will be a problem.  Since "quick"
and "short" are not words I would use to describe BrikWars, it may be
difficult for people to drive a few hours, set up, play and then drive home
for a few hours.  That said, though, if we can figure out how to make it
work and there's enough interest, why not?

As for my trip to NJ, it's for my godson's birthday.  Since I only get to
see him and the rest of his family two or three times a year, my time is
usually monopolized by them.

- Joe