Re: A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

Well, another month has reared its ugly ugly head, so we must once again look at
the calendar and decide when we may play Brikwars.  We have unfinished business
to attend to - and we have yet to see whether I truly have earned the name
"PansyPants", or if last time's smearing was simply an anomoly born of
unpreparedness.

Here are the days which, according to my calendar, are good Brikwarring days:

June 7th
June 14th
June 22nd
June 28th
June 29th

Hmm...The 7th doesn't look good.  The 14th is possible.  As for the weekends
of the 22nd and 28th, I'm not sure...*one* of those weekends I'll be heading
to NJ, but I won't know probably until this weekend.  So one is good and the
other isn't - I'll let you know.

Any word on when might be good?

-s