Re: A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:

“Shaun Sullivan” shaun_sullivan@irco.com wrote in message news:HFvF9r.55v@lugnet.com...

Well, another month has reared its ugly ugly head, so we must once again look at the calendar and decide when we may play Brikwars. We have unfinished business to attend to - and we have yet to see whether I truly have earned the name “PansyPants”, or if last time’s smearing was simply an anomoly born of unpreparedness.

Unable to embed snip in /org/us/nelug/?n=2839

Hmm...The 7th doesn’t look good. The 14th is possible. As for the weekends of the 22nd and 28th, I’m not sure...*one* of those weekends I’ll be heading to NJ, but I won’t know probably until this weekend. So one is good and the other isn’t - I’ll let you know.

If we keep it to a Saturday, Neil will most likely be able to join us.

   Now, look ... that’s over HALF of the weekend days in June. Surely we must be able to find one of them that works for everybody?

Speaking of ‘everybody,’ we also need to know who is interested in playing, so the teams can recalibrate properly. There are a few other questions to ask/answer, but lets first figure out who wants to play and when.
  1. Joe

Hello,

Just saw this on news.lugnet.com so I thought I’d see what you guys are up to. If I was in the area I’d say “sign me up” for a day o’ gaming. This makes me think...I have only been to ONE GardenSLUG meeting and I know everyone’s not into castle, but I’m wondering if there’s any chance of a weekend of Brikwar-y goodness for the two LUGs?? I guess something to think about. Also, Joe, what’ll you be doing in NJ? You know Eric Sophie lives waaaay north (as opposed to us me central folk). Okay, I look forward to the outcome of this day.

-ªþ§aada apsaada@yahoo.com