Re: A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:23:22 GMT

Well I can do the 7th, 14th, and 22nd.  I offer the use of my place again and
hopefully I can build a better village for this game.

Jonathan D.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:
Here are the days which, according to my calendar, are good Brikwarring days:

June 7th
June 14th
June 22nd
June 28th
June 29th

Hmm...The 7th doesn't look good.  The 14th is possible.  As for the weekends
of the 22nd and 28th, I'm not sure...*one* of those weekends I'll be heading
to NJ, but I won't know probably until this weekend.  So one is good and the
other isn't - I'll let you know.

If we keep it to a Saturday, Neil will most likely be able to join us.

Now, look ... that's over [{HALF}] of the weekend days in June.  Surely we must
be able to find one of them that works for everybody?

Speaking of 'everybody,' we also need to know who is interested in playing,
so the teams can recalibrate properly.  There are a few other questions to
ask/answer, but lets first figure out who wants to play and when.

- Joe