Subject:
A Game of Thrones II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:22:39 GMT

Well, another month has reared its ugly ugly head, so we must once again look at the calendar and decide when we may play Brikwars. We have unfinished business to attend to - and we have yet to see whether I truly have earned the name “PansyPants”, or if last time’s smearing was simply an anomoly born of unpreparedness.

Here are the days which, according to my calendar, are good Brikwarring days:

June 7th June 14th June 22nd June 28th June 29th

Now, look ... that’s over HALF of the weekend days in June. Surely we must be able to find one of them that works for everybody?

-s