Subject:
AHEM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 20:09:54 GMT

In light of some recent (and still ongoing?  Good Grief!) events, I have been
forced to re-evaluate my clemency and merciful behavior with regards to
Brikwars games.  Apparently I have allowed scurrilous behavior to go
undisciplined, and the result has been total chaos and an utter disregard for
order.  Well, no more.

The gloves are coming off.  No more Mr. Nice World-Conqueror.

No more will my troops die happily and entertainingly.  Now they will only
slaughter happily and entertainingly.

No longer will my dice rolls be pitiable and laughable.

No more will I content myself with interesting, charasimatic, and ignoble
troops of interest.  Instead, they must now also be able to slaughter.

And if anybody stoops to Munchkinism, the hammer of discipline will be
administered liberally.  We're talking two-handed batter's stance here, folks.

"And they could only claim with veracity
that they had brought it upon themselves"

You vile fiends ...

Charge!
-s