 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 264 (-10)
  NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.

The Pictures for our most recent Brikwars game are up at the NELUG site. Either follow the link on the NELUG Main page. (URL) go directly there using this link. (URL) hope you all like them. There arn't that many close ups. I have a relatively low (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Links Page

(...) I liii...iiike it. :) Way cool, Mike. (...) Technichally, they are Ken's pictures, as it was his digital camera that did all of the work. *I* don't mind, however. (...) Drew Lawrence (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Thats my thought too. With the life change that is coming for me new constructions (At least of the System variety) will be a lot less frequent. So I plan on keeping what I have together and as you say "tweak them forever". Especially the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Ha! Excellent! That was the first thing I asked Mark. He kinda looked at me funny till he remembered that 'fatal flaw' in question. ..Hmm. the Python guys did their construction job in the woods by the castle. (insert chainsaw sound) Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Links Page

(...) ...Write ups are on the way (we're just slow sometimes :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  BrikWars Links Page

I added a page to the BrikWars site with links to all the sites that have pictures of BrikWars games or other BrikWars-related material at (URL) Right now this includes (in order): 1. Drew Lawrence's coverage of the Ohio builders' game, and the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Chris' Trojan Bunny is great (Of course there is no one in it). (...) I wouldn't worry too much about scale. As I am sure you could tell wee need to fill out the Glass cubes a bit. They are a bit sparse. If you can fit it in I would say go for (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Well, (guilty) by the time I finished cleaning up my models (they were already dusty) and completed the little fixes here and there that were slow due to not being able to find things I needed in our LEGO supply heap, packed up what I had, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

Ahh, I have a bunch of pictures, too, but they were taken with a regular camera, and are, as always, awaiting developing. Like Eric said, the game was fantastic. The setup looked like an actual village - we laid down the road network first this (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

(...) It was great. We actually finished the game this time. There was much carnage (Most thanks to my Mecha). I learned that I have one heavily armored Mecha but I also came to the realization that next time it is going to be a high priority target (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact