Re: Cool Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes:
From NELUG's latest display:
http://peeron.com/pics/festival02/thumbnails/DSC00168.jpg.html
Is this doable?

Is what doable?

If you're asking whether a crane can be balanced/attached sturdily enough to
pick up a container that has a 2x2 round with lifteye on the top, I'd say
the answer is yes... I've done it and the pictures show that NELUG did it.

If you're asking is it possible for your club to do a nifty train layout,
again I would say yes, it is, if you *want* to do it.

But maybe you're asking something else?

Hope that helps.

XFUT .trains