 Trains / Train Organizations / 2214
Re: Cool Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:16:01 GMT

How about planning swaps around Brickwest and Brickfest events?

Rob

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Chris Phillips writes:
So here goes:  If any train club would like to exchange a set of stickers • or
containers with NELUG, please contact me by e-mail • (drvegetable@attbi.com)
to arrange a swap.  I will send you a set of NELUG stickers or a • container
if you will do the same.  I can't speak for the other clubs, nor would I
presume to reproduce their stickers.  But I welcome representatives from • the
other LTCs to step forward with a similar offer.

The container swap was a great idea.  It is a way for the different LTCs • to
be present in some small way on one another's layouts.  Also, it looks • more
realistic to have an assortment of containers in the rail yard.

I'd prefer that a second great swap be organised instead of onsies/twosies
as it's loads more efficient.