 Trains / 18647
Re: Cool Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:

How about this:  Can everyone send in their raw images and we can keep them
together on Brickshelf?  I'd be willing to put it together if the groups
will send me their images.

Not all the stickers are a single image but this nevertheless seems a good
idea. Thanks for offering!

However a lot of the charm here is that each group had a different spin on
how exactly they built their container. All the containers look different!
So a physical swap is more fun and we should pursue both of these avenues is
my thinking.

I'll speak for MichLTC, we'll participate in a second swap if desired
(that's easy for me to say, it was from my personal stash that all the parts
for our containers came, and Scott Sanburn ran off enough stickers last time
that we're all set for stickers). Someone would need to organize it though.
Is there a volunteer for that?

This was organized last time on the ILTCO list, and we can discuss further
there if desired.