 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2484 (-10)
  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) When I saw it was a 16x32 I thought he was refering to my building. I think we'll have to wait for Shaun to respond. Shaun, what does the 16x32 burnt building look like? I don't see in your brickshelf gallery. I'd like to know what type of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Jonathan came up with the idea of spliting the one table and it really works well. We did have to move the small hole around a bit to get the best fit. I end up losing 16x128 of the parking lot but that isn't a big deal. I am probably going to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Shaun did post that he did have 2 burnt out buildings along with a few other things... (URL) an FYI, Eric (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Actually Shaun only had one burnt building on the other layout. I had the little red office building. I didn't include the red building, because I kinda parts the roof for the last brikwars game. Did you want to use the same building as part (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

Wow - good job, guys! The layout looks fantastic! I do have one question, though...Shaun had two burnt buildings and the layout shows one. We talked about using one in a construction scene, where it is being knocked down. I was planning on building (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Greenburg Train Layout Design

Hey everyone, Eric and I finally decided to work together on a design instead of competing against each other. I think you're going to like the results. (URL) layout uses a train layout convention called an access hole. This small hole is place in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG TL6 Space Module Game II, August 12 2002

(...) I'm sorry I've been so out of touch--moving and defending a proposal and huge family emergencies have kept me in absentia for some time. But I finally got back and after reading Shaun's excellent-excellent- excellent writeup I can only say: (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: thanks

(...) Hey Travis, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - I had a good time meeting you, hearing what you were interested in, and doing my best to sway you into that religious fanatacism which goes by the term "Brikwars". I feel as though I might have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: thanks

(...) What!?!? Dou you mean *you* play with LEGO?!?! So, those 25 boxes you're buying are for you and not for your child's birthday party?!?!? (...) It was a pleasure to meet you. (...) All right!!! The first NELUG LEGO Mindstorms challenge! Count (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  thanks

hey, to all those NELUG members that i met and didn't. Just wanted to say that, although I was nervous about just how I might fit into the NELUG member demographic, I was excited and inspired by meeting everyone the other night. It was really nice (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact