Re: Mid September meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:52:58 GMT

hey guys

sorry for trolling a response out of you all.  I saw the other threads about
the greeberg thing going nuts and was wondering why no one was responding to
someone trying to join your ranks.  I'll say that now that a few of you have
responded, I'm alot more encouraged and can't wait to meet everyone and see
what each of you have made and how vast your collections are.  lurking about
in the group for a while I've noticed that this is sort of a train group.
Is anyone into space, castle, or mindstorms. I really want to do mindstorm
robotic competition.

anyhow... i'll try to see you at the next meeting.

-tk

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
OK lets see if we can decide on a meeting more than 2 days in advance...

I was thinking mid September, something like the week of the 16th. • Personally
the Tuesday the 17th would probably be best for me but any day that week • should
be good.  It has been a while since I made a meeting so I am itching to • talk
shop again.

I am also itching for a train show and hopefully a new project for me that • I
could finish by the next one.

Eric.