Re: Mid September meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:44:52 GMT

thanks for all of  your super positive welcomes.

Judging by the overwhelming amount of feedback I received to this most
ungratious request, I'm guessing that your super freindly club is closed for
new membership?

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H1ru0J.FE6@lugnet.com...
where do you guys meet at?

-tk

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
OK lets see if we can decide on a meeting more than 2 days in advance...

I was thinking mid September, something like the week of the 16th. • Personally
the Tuesday the 17th would probably be best for me but any day that week • should
be good.  It has been a while since I made a meeting so I am itching to • talk
shop again.

I am also itching for a train show and hopefully a new project for me • that
could finish by the next one.

Eric.