Re: Mid September meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:55:46 GMT

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 03:36:29PM +0000, Eric Kingsley wrote:
Well until you posted I was going to say the 18th because the 17th Joe can't
make and I can't make the 19th.  I suppose the 16th is a possibility although
that reduces our choices for eating establishements.

Is there anyone that can't make the 16th, or any other of the dates?  I would
like to come to a firm decision on a date by end of the day tomorrow.

we can make it any day, though if it is the 16th, we'll be very very
hungry (Yom Kippur fast ends at 6:53pm).  If you don't mind us wolfing
down food, the 16th is good too :)  any other day, as I said, is better
:)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com