 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2349 (-20)
  Re: debriefing!

(...) I'm available any day. What, you don't think It would make a good cake topper? (I will happily defer to the majority. I don't have a necessary workaday schedule.) best LFB (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GzrDt8.65C@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Sounds like a great idea! All I ask, nay, *beg* is that it isn't held on the 10th. I have a wedding to attend. - Joe (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  visit

Hello, I'll be in Marlboro from July 29th to August 2nd and again Aug 12th - 16th. I would like to meet other Lego enthousiast, If you are planning a meeting, would you accept me as a guest or we migth just join a somewhere for a couple of hour. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) oh, cool - sounds good to me (us, even :) Dan (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) Um, probably don't need to notify them unless we're having an utter gob of people showing up, in which case we might want to warn Franca's... Oh, and I was assuming that this'd be your typical meeting, swinging by TCS around 6-7pm then heading (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off" from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars together the weekend of 9-10-11 August. And yes, I'll bring (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) exactly what I was going to say. and now, that we're in the required 24 hour notice zone, can we call it official? Where are we going? TCS and then to Franca's? Do we need to let them know? :) Dan (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) Thursday works ok for me as well... So that's at least 5 people (Dan, Jen, Shaun, Joe & me). Sounds like a meeting :) DaveE (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

I've reluctantly decided to postpone our brikwars rematch. I hope this doesn't upset too many people. My work load just spilled over this weekend due to finals and end of semester projects. I still want to hold the brikwars rematch soon so lets say (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

This Thursday works for me too. - Joe "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gzpx2y.DB3@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) Thursday of this week is good for me. All next week is very, very bad - we're moving on Wednesday, prepping Monday and Tuesday, and we will undoubtedly be full up Thursday and Friday. All of the week after that (5th-9th) looks good (leaning (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Anyone up for some Co-operative Buying...

(...) Doh! A month ago I'd be in on this deal. I coulda used the basic bricks for filler for the base, plus that extra white... Dunno about now though... :( DaveE (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  debriefing!

Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the beans. I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting! both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good everyone else? Oh, we are now mobile (finally got (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Anyone up for some Co-operative Buying...

In anticipation of the new Creator buckets... Mostly this one... (URL) was wondering if any of you would be up for some shared buying. I really want the Purple (So I can make a (T) commuter train) but I have limited need of any of the other colors. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG well represented at BrickFest

(...) Really big snip... Thanks for the update Joe, I was dieing here waiting for news. Yesterday on Brickshelf saw pictures of both Lindsay's ship and the Hoth Rebel Base and they are *AMAZING*. We have to get together soon and talk about all your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG well represented at BrickFest

Shaun, Dave and I ventured off to BrickFest 2002 and survived even though we drove down (only 9+ hours each way). Dave and Courtney (his other half) took one car and Shaun and I traveled down together in my blazer. Contrary to what many of you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

(...) Sorry I was off, this is your one week reminder. I guess time flies when your busy. Jonathan (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

Okay this is your two week reminder. On the 28th, the Coalition forces are going to try to capture an alien, capture more data packets, and kill the queen alien. The Factions, of course, are going to get in our way so we will need to be on the look (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  mention of New Englanders and the trouble they cause...

(URL) without permission for review/parody purposes: - start - How do you picture the future of Brik Wars? I can't count the number of times I've gazed with loving exhaustion at the BrikWars rulebook and said to myself, "ahhh, finally done." (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact