Re: debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:42:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
exactly what I was going to say.  and now, that we're in the required 24
hour notice zone, can we call it official?  Where are we going?  TCS and
then to Franca's?  Do we need to let them know?

Um, probably don't need to notify them unless we're having an utter gob of
people showing up, in which case we might want to warn Franca's... Oh, and I
was assuming that this'd be your typical meeting, swinging by TCS around
6-7pm then heading over to Franca's. Unless someone has a different plan?

DaveE