Subject:
debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:04:10 GMT

Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the
beans.

I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting!

both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good
everyone else?  Oh, we are now mobile (finally got a car), so we can get
anywhere, and see everything!  *grin*

:)

Dan