Re: debriefing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:

   My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts
   anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off"
   from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars
   together the weekend of 9-10-11 August.  And yes, I'll bring
   "It."  ("Her?")

   best

   LFB

Sounds like a great idea! All I ask, nay, *beg* is that it isn't held on the
10th. I have a wedding to attend.

  I'm available any day.  What, you don't think It would make a good
  cake topper?  (I will happily defer to the majority.  I don't have
  a necessary workaday schedule.)

Could we plan on getting together on the 11th (Sunday)?  Of the days you
mentioned, Sunday is the only one that I'm available, and it works for Joe as
well.  How about everybody else?

And, what should we do?  Shop at TCS and hang out for an extended lunch/MOC
viewing?  Play a game of Brikwars (ooh! ooh! modular game number 2?)?  Hang out
at somebody's place and build with the NELUG supply?

Lindsay, any requests?  Other people, suggestions?

-s