  Re: Next Meeting

So, uh, what's the chance of having an evening meeting, for those of us who can't make it to these fabulous BrikWars games? I would at least like to bask my coward's hide in the glow of your valourous glory. Or something. eric (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) I kinda had hopes of doing a dry-run of the Hoth base with Shaun before BrickFest, and for any who might want to see it, I figured the best place/time to do a dry-run might be a NELUG meeting... (Also I could take some inticing pictures before (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) Wow!... that would be such a treat!!! Let's do it! J.- (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) Alas, I will not have my AT-AT or AT-ST before the end of this week. As a result, I'm thinking that we should hold off another week on the Hoth Base dry-run ... however, that does not preclude a mosaic/bridge-disassembly meeting, or anything (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) Actually, that's not bad from my perspective :) It may give me time to complete the top 1/4 or so of the mountain side in white (though the *interesting* parts of the base are pretty much good to go). It'll also give some time to check out (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) OK Looks like we will be doing disassembly tomorrow (Wednesday). I will be there between 5pm and 6pm and I now work fairly close by. Few Requests: 1. Eric J. could you notify Crispin. 2. The more stuff people volunteer to take with them the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) I'll be there-- though I get out of work at 6, so I'm guessing I can get there around 6:30 or so, depending on traffic, etc. And to follow up, I went by Franca's last night to find out about the function room. But sadly, as I walked in, I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) HA! You expect too much from me! As always, I *cultivate* a lack of opinion. Actually, my weeknights are looking pretty free for the next couple of weeks. Early next week, perhaps, or any night the week after that? (...) On a related note, if (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) Well... while the display is larger, the actual hanger is smaller! Eric's hangar had about 5,880 square studs of floorspace. And that's not including the extra 3 48x48's that we put behind it for the *grand* layout, which would make it 12,792 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) Errr. Oooops. Perhaps I should have mentioned that I wouldn't be able to be there tonight because I'd be doing things that would also keep me away from the computer. I hope everything worked out alright, but I expect I'll hear about it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)