 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 19 (-19)
  Next NELUG Meeting...

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug I just wanted to start talking about our next meeting. I would like have a meeting in February (preferably early February) to do a dry run of our Castle Display at TCS. We could also combine this with a Brick Wars (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

Dave, I was just wondering if there was any update on this or did we miss out? Either way I would like to get a NELUG collection started and I have a few things to contribute including a few 32x32 Tan Baseplates with River pattern, Some Indian Figs, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) make (...) built (...) Snip! (...) arch (...) Suzanne, I'd definitely be up for a mini build fest, especially since a very large majority of my bricks are the Mindstorms/Technic kind which forces me to be more of an observer than a participant (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

(...) Agreed - I think I recognise some of the faces *fear*, but I'm curious about some of them! Although, even just doing a left-to-right of selected pictures would satiate that curiousity: (3 URLs) :) Richard (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

(...) It could be done without changing the site design by adding captions within the pictures (by adding a strip to the bottom of the picture). (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

(...) Ok. Either way - I'd like to match names with faces on that one. And nice video work (well, when the camera wasn't looking at the ground ;) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

That's really not practical without redesigning the whole site. After all, you don't really need captions for instructions :) I would suggest Eric put some of them up on the NELUG site with captions. KL (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

(...) Kevin, Do you think you could write some captions so us non-NELUGgers can know who people are? Thanks. -Tim (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Ooohh! The hovels sound really cool. Can't wait to see how to tackle that one. The townhouse sounds great too. (...) Well I am always up for building. It seems I am always building alone except for when I get the chance to build with my 5 year (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Hi guys, I have one two-story plus attic medieval townhouse built. I want to try to make a few hovels next. (Those are pits in the ground with a crude roof overhead.) I've got quite a few peasant characters and some livestock in crude pens. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

I put up the stills *AND* G2 downloadable video of the 1.5 minutes of footage I took at the NELUG meeting on Jan. 10. I've calibrated my capture card so the image quality is a bit better, and I enlarged the pics to 640x480 for easier viewing. Let me (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) <snip> (...) Sounds very cool! We definitly need houses for the common folk. Like I said I might try one myself but I am not sure. As far as the wall it sounds great. (By 2 bricks thick I assume you mean 4 studs thick?). (...) Well if you (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Sounds great! We should probably get the exact dimentions of the window before doing it too (although like the Mindfest SW display, we can have our own "custom" setup that might look cooler when not restricted to space, too...) (...) I think (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Well we seem to have added a few more possible creations to the display but the conversations seems to once again have died down. So now that my Inn & Tavern are complete I thought I would try and get this thread moving again. I would like to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG has its own newsgroup!

This will also be copied to the NELUG Mailing List. Followups set to lugnet.org.us.nelug For those of you that may not have noticed Todd has set us up with our own newsgroup. (Thanks Todd) This is Todd's origional announcement. (URL) group should (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  FIRST!!

Hi there, Sorry to intrude in your local group, but I just thought I'd take the opportunity to get 'first post'!! Greetings from Ireland... Kieran Brady (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  New newsgroups for LEGO user-groups/clubs

New newsgroups in the lugnet.org.us.* hierarchy have just been created for 6 LEGO user-groups in the United States: BayLUG Bay Area LEGO Users Group (San Francisco, California, U.S.A.) DixieLUG Dixie LEGO Users Group (Southeastern U.S.A.) GMLUG (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.org.us.nelug )------

Welcome to lugnet.org.us.nelug, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.org.us.nelug (group): NELUG: New England LEGO Users Group lugnet.org.us (group and hierarchy): Regional user groups, clubs, and organizations for LEGO® enthusiasts: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact