Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:22:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Hi guys,

I have one two-story plus attic medieval townhouse built. I want to try to • make
a few hovels next. (Those are pits in the ground with a crude roof overhead.)

I've got quite a few peasant characters and some livestock in crude pens.

I've got a very large collection of tree-building parts. (if anyone would like
to help with those, they're welcome over for a mini-build-fest.)

I built a fragment of new castle (about 24x32) that's like a lookout post, • built
into craggy rock.

Snip!

I've got a full bucket + of gray 1xn's. Also many, many tiny 1x3?,1x4 gray • arch
bricks. And...

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've got a pretty huge collection
here to build from. So, once you've gotten some pictures of the style and a
general plan, I (or I with help) can build sections of what you need.

I'm still reading to catch up on in this thread, but sounds like fun.

-Suz.
Suzanne, I'd definitely be up for a mini build fest, especially since a very
large majority of my bricks are the Mindstorms/Technic kind which forces me to
be more of an observer than a participant in this endeavor.

I have a general question (for everyone)...is there a central theme for the
scene? Is there going to be an invading army? A legion of skeleton warriors? A
fire breathing dragon? Or perhaps it's just a 'day in the life' of the kingdom?