Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars* (U.S. version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:19:04 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Shaun,

<snip>

Unless you know each other well I don't recommend the trash talking
though.

Isn't that sweet. I supose you're going to dress all of your troops in pink
as well?

Well at least I don't name all my figs after the names of characters in the
movie "Beaches".

<snip>

Eric Kingsley

(?) At least we don't watch movies like 'Beaches.'

-Suz