 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 238
Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars* (U.S. version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:59:57 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Iain Hendry writes:

I don't know if this is along the lines of what you guys do, but when I • was
a kid I went through this phase where I was obsessed with guillotines. I
would draw them, build them out of LEGO... this other girl at the
babysitters I'd go to after school and I - she and I would use chairs and
tables and such to simulate guillotines and we would "Cut" off each • others
heads.
But I used to make them out of LEGO and watch the guys head go flying • off.
   Iain

Well.apparently you've got quite a number of issues from your early
childhood?

Un huh. More than you'd probably care to imagine. :)

Your able to play God and subject your little minifig creations to any
manner of unspeakable torment and torture. (All in the name fun game
play!)

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

<evil grin>

  So join us, and become bewildered by the sinister insanity of the
damned.

I don't know if you could handle what I had in mind. :)

    Iain