 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 246
Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars* (U.S. version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:

I know not what CP stands for.

It's a BrikWars term- Construction Points.

You start way before the day of the game by deciding how many Construction
Points each player gets.  Everything (Troops, their weapons, accessories,
vehicles, bigger guns, tweaking stats) has a cost in CPs.  In theory, if we
both have 500 CP to spend, no matter what we spend them on we should be roughly
balanced.

eric