Re: Brikwars questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:36:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I think what Jeff means here refers to one fo the modification rules at the
end of
Chapter 2.  Basically, by paying an extra point or two, you can increase or
decrease the TL of a weapon, much the same way you can increase or decrease
its
range, usage rating, or any other aspect.  For instance, a death gun, which is
typically TL 6 and costs 10 points, can be modified using the rules to be TL5
and
cost 11 points.  Since I already pulled this one, I'd have to say that I think
it's
fine ... it's simply one of the weapon modifications.  And once it's a TL 5
weapon,
it's fair game ;)

Eh, I looked at it the other way- if it's a TL6 weapon, you can't buy it and
modify it to be a TL5 weapon.

Still if you've already done it, then I guess it is fair game, so I guess we
should go ahead with it.  I don't have any really strong emotions either way
about it.

eric