Re: Brikwars questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:25:52 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

a) If so, are we using the rule to let you buy weapons
   of a higher TL? Or is it strictly TL5 and under?

TL5 and under.

I think what Jeff means here refers to one fo the modification rules at the end of
Chapter 2.  Basically, by paying an extra point or two, you can increase or
decrease the TL of a weapon, much the same way you can increase or decrease its
range, usage rating, or any other aspect.  For instance, a death gun, which is
typically TL 6 and costs 10 points, can be modified using the rules to be TL5 and
cost 11 points.  Since I already pulled this one, I'd have to say that I think it's
fine ... it's simply one of the weapon modifications.  And once it's a TL 5 weapon,
it's fair game ;)

If I'm voted wrong on this one, I'll roll over gracefully.

-shaun