Subject:
Brikwars questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:55:15 GMT

OK, in the event that I'm able to make it, I've got
a few questions about how the NELUGgers do things, and
maybe a few rules questions too...

1) Are we using the customizing weapons rules from the
   end of Chapter 2?
a) If so, are we using the rule to let you buy weapons
    of a higher TL? Or is it strictly TL5 and under?

2) Are people sticklers for weapon representation, esp.
   on vehicles? Or can I pretty much define things as
   I want, and just tell people beforehand "this is a
   Mk III Laser, this is a Mk II Blaster, etc."

3) What kind of vehicle would a Landspeeder be?  Build
   it as Ground or Tracked and just say that the hovering
   is a "special effect" since it doesn't actually fly
   more than a foot or so above the ground?

4) Should I make some half-ruined buildings to bring
   along?

5) Is it worth learning/using the Robot Vehicles rules,
   or should I just build mecha as normal vehicles?

Umm...I think that's all for now.