 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1184 (-10)
  Re: train show

(...) I didn't state what I meant very clearly... when I said a 4561 built per instructions I meant the just the actual train, not the set. The box is enough to show that some track and the controler is included. One lousey ;-) little 4561 running (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

(...) Me either. They already have stepped up efforts in this area. Just ask any of the groups that have gotten support lately. (...) It would be great if TLC had something developed that massed less than the S@H catalog that was targeted to the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

(...) I understand where you are coming from, Eric. We at the GMLTC don't display any stock stuff at all, either. But I think that we (TLC and LTCs) are in this thing together, if not officially. And I won't be surprised if TLC decides to take an (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

(...) I should be able to make it if I can find a ride. The wife's car crapped out the other day, and I don't want to leave her all day with no car. Is there any one that is going that passes through Woburn, and wouldn't mind a little company on the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: train show

(...) Well I just happened to catch this post and because I have a definite opinion on this I thought I would but in. BTW I think this is an unpopular opinion. As to having actual LEGO sets as part of a train show layout I say phooey!!! I could care (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

(...) Well I should make it for at least part of the day. I will be bringing all the NELUG LEGO I have as well. My guess is that I will arrive earlier rather than later and stay for a few hours. Family duties call so I can't commit to the entire (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be hosting a NELUG meeting at my house in Walpole, MA this coming Saturday, January 6th 2001, starting at about noon and ending whenever everybody goes home. I have planned a few fun activities to keep things (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight!

(...) <sigh> Well, the rogue Canadian didn't make it :[ Since it required a 2-day delay in my making it home to N.B. for Xmas, I decided against the trip. Had I have known in advance that the power would be out in N.B. for the first day or so, I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Expansion of our Train Layout...

(...) switching yard would be excellent. Eric, I know you are working on a police station, does any one else plan to work on any specific buildings? I think that if anyone is going to work on a specific kind of building, it might be a good idea to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Expansion of our Train Layout...

After the meeting last night I think the concensus was that we would like to expand the layout by 1 table length (Add 2 tables) for the next event and then possibly a similar expansion after that. Because of this I am going to submit our application (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact