Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:
Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be hosting a NELUG meeting at my house
in Walpole, MA this coming Saturday, January 6th 2001, starting at about
noon and ending whenever everybody goes home.

I have planned a few fun activities to keep things exciting, including a
couple of contests with real LEGO prizes!  And just so that things don't get
toooooo fun, we're also going to sort some of the NELUG bricks.  Of course,
MOCs are extremely welcome for show-n-tell.

My house is very easy to get to by car, and not too hard by commuter rail.
I will post directions on the NELUG mailing list later this week.

Please post here on LUGNET or e-mail me privately to let me/us know if you
think you can make it.  I hope to see you all there!

Well I should make it for at least part of the day.  I will be bringing all the
NELUG LEGO I have as well.  My guess is that I will arrive earlier rather than
later and stay for a few hours.  Family duties call so I can't commit to the
entire day.

Eric Kingsley