Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:09:53 GMT

Just a reminder that there will be a general NELUG meeting at my house in
Walpole, MA tomorrow, Saturday January 6th, starting at noon and ending
whenever.  Check your NELUG e-mail for directions, and post here if you can
(or need to) car pool with somebody.

See you tomorrow!

- Chris.