 Organizations / United States / NELUG / *3070 (-20)
  BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage

Yesterday NELUG participated in the Portsmouth Games Weekend, a periodic gaming convention in Portsmouth, NH. Two 4-hour BrikWars games were played: 9:00am-1:00pm: "It Takes A Pillage" - TL2 mayhem 2:00pm-6:00pm: "Sanford & Son and the Tox Uthat", (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Games Weekend Brikwars - 07 Feb 2004

Hi Everyone! NELUG will be participating in the Portsmouth Games Weekend this Saturday, 07 February. Games Weekend is a twice-annual (approximately) small gaming convention here in Portsmouth, NH. NELUG is going to be running two small (4-hour) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  (canceled)

  Meeting Tonight (12-Jan-2004)

A quick reminder: NELUG meeting tonight! Folks are meeting at the LEGO outlet in the Burlington Mall from about 6:00 on. Dinner to follow at Victoria Station. Reservations are set for 7:15, under the name "NELUG". Rumor has it that we'll be in the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Fares to BrickFest PDX

Hi All, We are 36 days away from the big event! Just a reminder to those who are traveling from a far... Often the less expensive airplane ticket fares require a 14 day advance purchase. Well we'll be there before you know it! Here's some fares from (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

  NELUG Brikwars at Portsmouth Games Weekend

Hi All, Since we had enough interest expressed, NELUG has signed up to play two short (4-hour) Brikwars games on Saturday, February 7th during the Portsmouth Games Weekend ((URL) We're currently planning on playing a Medieval-style game (TL2) and a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: January Meeting!

(...) In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (...) If you're not able to determine which it is, feel free to substitute a new tradition of "everybody is supposed to chip in and buy the birthday boy a cool set." I plan on attending, and the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: January Meeting!

(...) Um, I thought(0) it was "everybody is supposed to chip in and buy the participant who traveled the farthest(1) to be in Boston within the last 5 days a cool set" I can hardly wait! Hope LFB doesn't show up from South Africa or something and (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  January Meeting!

All right, we now have meeting plans: We have a reservation for Monday evening, 12 January, at 7:15 at Victoria Station. We'll have the caboose, as well. Anybody interested can meet up at the LEGO store in the Burlington Mall beforehand - and, as (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Hi All, Well, after at least 8 months of on-again off-again effort, I've finally finished up my 4-8-4 Northern Steam Engine: (URL) The most amazing thing to me was the sheer size of the engine; I stayed true to a minifig-compatible scale of a little (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !!

  Re: January Meeting

Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>: (...) Monday's ok, Tuesday's better, but I should be able to make either. (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: January Meeting

(...) I now know Tuesday definitely won't work unless we meet REALLY early in the evening, since I have to fly back to ATL that evening, and there is a good chance that Monday will be taken by some sort of company shindig so it may be best not to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  January Meeting

Ahem, So, it's time to think about our January meeting, people! Larry P. will be in town, whispers and rumors of new MOCs are floating around, and I'm sure we'd all appreciate the chance to share thoughts and recollections of Travis. So, with that (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  meeting?

when & where's the next meeting? Jeff (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Can I get a SPACE!

Can I get a Space! for Travis? (URL) In Memory.... tk Co-Curator of .Space CEO Kane StarCrafters CEO ExtraGlobal Express Here is to the Good Times. (URL) List name: Space! Eric Sophie (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Ourcon Update

Hi all! Just following up on things regarding OurCon in April. See my (URL) original post> for details. Currently, the organizers are pushing me hard for confirmation of Lego® related events at this. They are finalizing prepwork for their program (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Zombies!

I’ve been thinking of this one all weekend. Here’s what I’ve got so far (untested of course). Background: There's something wrong in Pleasantville Junction. A large group of townsfolk are having a nighttime meeting to discuss the sever lack of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Brikwars Game Themes

Hi All, I've been collecting a list of potential Brikwars game themes, all of which I'd love to participate in. Unfortuantely, I keep falling further and further behind on games as opposed to ideas, so I wanted to post them and see if anybody else (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Winter Details

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:Hov8z3.186C@lugnet.com... (...) apologize, but I wasn't (...) Thanks, Shaun. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been done before. I literally thought of it as I was walking out the door (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Winter Details

(...) I think it's an ice sculpture, not a real (well, simulated) polar bear. That would be the sculptor, not the trainer :) Adrian (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact