Subject:
January Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:07:46 GMT

All right, we now have meeting plans:

We have a reservation for Monday evening, 12 January, at 7:15 at Victoria
Station.  We'll have the caboose, as well.

Anybody interested can meet up at the LEGO store in the Burlington Mall
beforehand - and, as the tradition has it, everybody is supposed to chip in and
buy the organizer of the meeting a cool set.  I can hardly wait!

See you all there,

-s