Re: January Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:48:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   as the tradition has it, everybody is supposed to chip in and buy the organizer of the meeting a cool set. I can hardly wait!

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Um, I thought(0) it was “everybody is supposed to chip in and buy the participant who traveled the farthest(1) to be in Boston within the last 5 days a cool set”

If you’re not able to determine which it is, feel free to substitute a new tradition of “everybody is supposed to chip in and buy the birthday boy a cool set.” I plan on attending, and the 12th is my 28th birthday. ;-)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley