Subject:
NELUG Brikwars at Portsmouth Games Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:29:08 GMT

Hi All,

Since we had enough interest expressed, NELUG has signed up to play two short
(4-hour) Brikwars games on Saturday, February 7th during the Portsmouth Games
Weekend (http://www.rpgme.com/includes/GW.jsp).  We're currently planning on
playing a Medieval-style game (TL2) and a space-era game (TL5 or 6).  As always,
anybody is more than welcome to participate!  This might also be a great chance
for players who haven't played yet - the whole intention is to introduce new
people to the game, so there will be plenty of newcomers.  Plus, the games wil
be pretty narrow in scope, given the time constraints, so they shouldn't be too
overwhelming!

For those of you who haven't had the chance to visit yet, Portsmouth is just
under an hour north of Boston - we're also planning on going out to dinner
afterwards, so it promises to be a fun day!

Since this will be a public venue, we'd like to put on a couple of great-looking
games.  We're hoping that any NELUGgers who are interested in playing can
contribute MOCs - for example, medieval shacks and scenery for the TL2 game, or
some modules for the space game.  There's been some behind-the-scenes discussion
going on for organizational purposes, but anyone who is interested in coming and
playing should let us know (either here, on Lugnet, or via e-mail) so we can
make sure to include you in the ongoing correspondences that are off-list.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

-s